3.12.2009

The kiddos

At the park.
Enjoying the warm weather :)
Bike riding
Abigail decorated Papa's birthday cake.


Shower time!

Abigail had a Minnie Mouse parade at her pre-school about a month ago, she just loved it!


8 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Yay for an update! They're all getting so big! What's up with all your lifes? How's work, callings, etc...?

Amanda said...

Thanks for the pictures- I love them! Your kids are so cute!

Unknown said...

I love the cake for Papa... gosh, so adorable!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe that the kids are getting so big! The weather is getting warmer here too and it just makes us miss our favorite neighbors! How are things going for you guys out there? Looks like you are having a great time.

janel said...

Oh, why do we not live in CA?

Erin said...

Amanda--it's been forever! :) But your kids are still as adorable as I remember them. I can't believe how big your youngest is already! Hope all is well.

Heather said...

I CANNOT believe you guys are ion a swimming pool!! It snowed again today here! I'm on my way.

Heatherbether said...

It's been awhile since I've stalked you...love all the new posts! I especially love the shower time picture, not because I'm a sicko, just because it's so adorable! And your daughter should consider starting a cake decorating business....seriously, I would pay money for that!