cute pics! ya ya, i know my parents would love us there too. my hubby would prob move tomorrow if we could. it feels right, just not the right time, you know?! i really want the kids to live closer to both grandparents, so that part is hard. that is so important to us, we miss them. and the weather....and trader joes....the list goes on and on!
your kids are incredibly cute. Really really cute. Even when she's mad, and boy does she look mad! You are awesome. I think blogs are the best thing on earth, sorry i had to run yesterday- it was so great to talk to you! Looks like your easter was a hit!
Amanda! You're back! I love all the pictures - I can't believe how big everyone is getting. We are in VA now. I don't have your email, and I want to get it from you to get your address/phone #, etc. Can you email me? It's purdygirl79@gmail.com. Thanks!
6 comments:
cute pics! ya ya, i know my parents would love us there too. my hubby would prob move tomorrow if we could. it feels right, just not the right time, you know?! i really want the kids to live closer to both grandparents, so that part is hard. that is so important to us, we miss them. and the weather....and trader joes....the list goes on and on!
Holidays must be SO much fun with those darling children of yours! I love the picture of Bri flying the kite with them! LOve you guys!
your kids are incredibly cute. Really really cute. Even when she's mad, and boy does she look mad! You are awesome. I think blogs are the best thing on earth, sorry i had to run yesterday- it was so great to talk to you! Looks like your easter was a hit!
So adorable!!! How fun! Happy late Easter!
Cute pictures :)
Amanda! You're back! I love all the pictures - I can't believe how big everyone is getting. We are in VA now. I don't have your email, and I want to get it from you to get your address/phone #, etc. Can you email me? It's purdygirl79@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment