Dylan had his school field day today and had lots of fun doing obstacle courses, water relays and hockey.
I love all the new posts!! WOW field day, that takes me back 23 years...I feel old.
Amanda, you look so good! I cant believe the little (now big) guy has finished yet another year of school! Hope you guys are loving Cali!
I remember Field Days!! They were always so much fun. We hope all is well with you all!!! We miss ya tonz!
wow amanda- i know you are short- but dylan is already taller than you? haha. jk.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love all the new posts!! WOW field day, that takes me back 23 years...I feel old.
Amanda, you look so good! I cant believe the little (now big) guy has finished yet another year of school! Hope you guys are loving Cali!
I remember Field Days!! They were always so much fun. We hope all is well with you all!!! We miss ya tonz!
wow amanda- i know you are short- but dylan is already taller than you? haha. jk.
Post a Comment