Dylan turned 7 today and had a Fiesta Birthday party. The day was full of friends, A cactus cake, presents, nachos, swimming and candy falling from the pinata. We ended the day with a date to the movie theater with Mom and Dad to see Transformers!
7.25.2009
Dylan Turns 7!!
created by Frye Kids at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe how big the kids are getting! We sure miss you. We are renting out our house for a while until we know what we are doing. Eric's job is temperaryish and he travels a lot so we are renting our house for now and maybe we will move back later. Right now I am living in Pleasant Grove with my inlaws and Eric is wrapping things up in Chicago. I think our next project will be in CO. Hopefuly we willb e able to go with him.
I am so excited the pool is up and running again. I remember so many birthday parties in that pool. Oh the memories.
Post a Comment