1.08.2010

Oh Baby Baby....

Since I am the baby of the family, I was often introduced by my mother like this, "this is my baby, Amanda." Sometimes the name was added and sometimes not. Whether I was 5 years old or last week at the mall, I will always be the baby. Vowing I would never do this, today I said to Grayson, "Come here baby." He then replied, "Mom I not baby, I'm Grayson!" So I guess I better stop. Thanks mom!

5 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Grayson's old enough to say that!!!! AHHHHHH!! Where has the time gone! We miss you guys so much! When will we get to see you again?! I know, why don't we come to Cali? Keep up the updates!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

When I first saw the title of this post, I thought you were announcing something...!

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

I thought you were announcing something too!!!

Frye Kids said...

sorry for the confusion !!! no way!!! LOl

Crook Family said...

You mean I can't say "HI BABY!" anymore :(. How will he know it's me on the phone???
btw- you're NOT pregnant??? lol