Dylan turned 8 this past week and was baptized on Saturday with his other half (AKA his cousin Lily) who has been patiently waiting for him since February. These two were very excited and loved sharing this special day with family and friends. They had all their grandparents and great-grandparents there which was a real treat. We celebrated after with a lunch and swimming. Congrats Dilly!! (dylan + Lily)
(once again family pictures are never really great, one day though)
8.01.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You guys look great, congrats on the big day!
Congrats Dylan!! That is such an exciting time!
WOW. Dylan you look great. Super clean and shiny:) I guess this means our day is coming soon. Does his cousin really look a lot like Abigail? Or is it just his pic? For a second I thought it was her. So sweet to share the day with a good cousin, congratulations!
Love, Heth
Dear Dylan,
You look great!I can't wait to get baptizd next year! It looks awsomeand fun!I hope you had a good time!I miss youa lot! when are you starting school?When are you coming back to Utah?Who is your teacher for next year?I can't wait to see you again!
Love, Emi
WHAT BEAUTIFUL FAMILIES ON SUCH A SPECIAL DAY.
Post a Comment