Amanda, you are a genius! First of all, darling post. It makes me realize I need some girls R+R! Secondly, your suggestion about having Eliza earn part of the box was so smart. I didn't even notice myself falling into the trap of thinking there were two extremes--give in, or don't. Instead, the more important lesson could be taught by both of us meeting in the middle. Thank you! Any chance of you guys moving back to Utah? : )
1 comments:
Amanda, you are a genius! First of all, darling post. It makes me realize I need some girls R+R! Secondly, your suggestion about having Eliza earn part of the box was so smart. I didn't even notice myself falling into the trap of thinking there were two extremes--give in, or don't. Instead, the more important lesson could be taught by both of us meeting in the middle. Thank you! Any chance of you guys moving back to Utah? : )
Post a Comment