Please send me your address, kamarke@hotmail.comPic looks nice, can't go wrong with such cute kids!
This looks like a winner to me.
I can't believe How big they are! I miss you guys! We are living in Irvine, CA really close to the Newport Beach Temple. We LOVEit here, are you still in the Napa area? It looks like you are haveing a great time. I love all of your pictures!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Please send me your address, kamarke@hotmail.com
Pic looks nice, can't go wrong with such cute kids!
This looks like a winner to me.
I can't believe How big they are! I miss you guys! We are living in Irvine, CA really close to the Newport Beach Temple. We LOVEit here, are you still in the Napa area? It looks like you are haveing a great time. I love all of your pictures!
Post a Comment