It is always a joke in our family who is going to break the news to Grayson that it is Sunday morning and there would be NO cartoons but putting on church clothes and going to church instead. Here is his reaction, I wish I had gotten his face when I first told him. too funny!
 |
| Abigail lost both her front teeth on the same day within minutes of each other! She actually swallowed one and she got this terrified look on her so I had to act like it was no big deal when in fact I wanted to puke myself! |
 |
| Isabelle at Preschool's Mickey/Minnie Mouse day Parade. |
 |
| Isabelle got to meet Rapunzel from Tangled at a birthday party, very exciting for her! |
 |
| Sorry it is sideways....Dylan has banned everyone from his room...except one night Grayson threw up in Dylan's bed so Dylan had to add the P.S. on the bottom, thought it was hilarious! |
 |
| Took the kids hiking they loved it and had fun taking turns being the leader of the pack! |
8 comments:
Loved the update! I was wondering what happened to the Frye family!
hahahahahahahaha!!!! What an awesome update!
those are hilarious! love it!
absolutely love it. All of it, but esp. Dylan's letter. Too cute!
That is funny:) Greyson looks very much like young Dylan in that last picture!
Dylan is too funny.
LOVED DYLAN'S OUTLAW NOTE! I THOUGHT THAT WAS HILARIOUS.
Wow! The kids are getting so big! I loved Dylan's letter! Hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment