4.10.2008

Check out my Slide Show!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Amanda, You have THEE cutest kids I've ever seen. Dylan looks like a model. They are all getting so big! And Abby's hair is so long!!!

Anyway, I'm so glad we found each other. And speaking of finding... I found a little present I've had for Grayson in my garage the other day. Yeah, it's like a size 0-3 I think. Oh well.

Maybe it'll fit the next Frye baby???

By the way, will you email me your phone number and address? leahjaynejacobson@gmail.com

I need it for my little black book. You told me once before but I lost it.

Love ya!

Heather said...

I love this slideshow... especially the panties on sideways and the ice cream monger... SO CUTE. I also think it is amazing that you have one of all the kids together in front of your house- that is impossible:)