4.09.2008

Healthy Baby



Isabelle is such a great sharer of her treats. The other day she found the candy and felt guilty eating a tootsie-pop in front of Grayson so gave him one too, how nice! In the past week he has also tasted fruit snacks, fruit roll up, chocolate and anything else Isabelle is eating. She is making sure he is starting off with one healthy diet. Where's the mother you ask? Well, beats me!

4 comments:

Tara and Spencer Frye said...

Well, if you ask me, that diet sounds just about right!! Your kids are the cutest!

yes, we have a blog... I am terrible however at keeping it updated! I want to see you guys soon!

caldwell said...

Grayson is so cute. And he looks BIG! How much does he weigh now? Parker got weighed last week. 17.5lbs. He is obvisouly under weight. But that does not stop him from moving around everywhere. He pretty close to walking. He has taken a couple of steps, but does not last long. So Parker can teach Grayson to walk and how about Grayson teach Parker to get some teeth. 10 months and still no teeth. But your family looks like they are doing great. I am glad you found me on here. do you have email?

Heather said...

What a great big sister... he looks SO happy :)

Heatherbether said...

Your kids are seriously gorgeous! I wish we lived closer so our kids could play. Wouldn't that be fun?!!