4.27.2008

Graduation





We are SOOOO proud of Briant! For those who don't know our plans are moving back to California in May where he will be working construction for a friend's company.

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Congratulations, Briant! We are so excited for all of you!

Katie said...

Congratulations Bry! Seriously, doesnt it feel great? We so wished we could have seen you Saturday! We love you guys!

Heatherbether said...

Yipeeee, enough Provo!!! Good job to Briant for stickin' with it, which is more than I can say for myself!

Jennifer Rose said...

Congratulations on graduating! I found your blog from Kate Cousins. Your pictures are adorable. We are sad you guys will be moving, but we are excited for this new phase of your life. I'll have to keep checking out your blog for updates on your family!

McKenna Cotton said...

ok amanda, I just have to say I cried when i saw the pic of all the boys at bry's graduation. i just can't believe those are the little brothers I played with growing up- And i thought how Steve must be smiling down on briant! Way to go and glad you moved safe!