Dylan had a circus day at Kindergarten. He picked to be a "strong man" and not to be biased but he had the best costume! He played the role so well, even the teacher was laughing.
4.27.2008
Strong Man
created by Frye Kids at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I LOVE this!!! What a great costume! Dylan looks so great and obviously enjoyed it:) That is so going to be shown at his mission farewell.
That is so funny! I looked at this with Allie and we were both laughing. You look great, Dylan!
Your kids crack me up! I am so glad you have a blog- now it will be so much easier to keep in touch when you move!
Ok... can we say little Brian! OH, man, he not only looks like Bry to me, but this seems like something Bry would do! SO CUTE!
Okay, so I linked on to your blog off of Heather and Seans blog...long time no talk! Your kids are getting so big and they are still so darn cute! You guys are moving? We need to see you guys before you leave!
Ok that is totally hilarious! I found your blog through Kate & Dave's so fun! I can't wait to hear about all your California adventures!
Post a Comment