For all of those wondering yes we made it to California after a long drive Saturday. We are finally getting settled and the kids are having a great time opening boxes and finding all of their toys again. it is Christmas all over again for them. I am enjoying the luxury of having lots of grandparents around who are always willing and waiting for grandkids to come and play, I think I could get used to this! My camera ran out of batteries when we were moving so no pics to share, sorry :( I will get some up soon though and try to do better at keeping my blog updated.
New Address: 1215 Lantana Ct.
Napa, Ca.
94558

5 comments:
Come back! We miss you!!! (but we are glad you are having fun)
I was gone for your last week at church-I didn't get to say goodbye! We missed you this week.
Glad to hear you made it safe. Sorry about the two phone calls from Parker. He just really wanted to talk to you. And aren't grandparents wonderful!?
Well, I'm sad that you're gone but happy that you're still blogging. And I'm sooooooo jealous that you're living in California!
I'm in Thousand Oaks with Drew right now, visiting Grandma and Grandpa.
We just got back from Point Dume Beach (in Malibu) and I keep thinking, "Wait, why did we turn down Pepperdine again???" (And then I remember that they charge $1500 a credit for their master's program...)
ANYWAYS, Grayson is darling. I can't believe he's already one! Enjoy Napa and keep on blogging!
Post a Comment