Dylan has to keep a writing journal at school. I was at his school for his Kindergarten assessment and was reading his journal entries. Thought I would share some that I found were kind of cute (I will write how Dylan wrote it).
1. Disney Land is a fun place to go. I like the rides there. I like that Land.
2. I am moving to Calafornya. I am paking my toys. I am paking my food and candy. I am paking my markers.
I like how Dylan considers candy a part of the basic four at our house. Heaven forbid we leave the candy behind!
**Isabelle's surgery went great and we are now teaching her how to whisper and the discovery of using a quiet voice.**

9 comments:
He is so cute. I can't say that enough, I love him :)
I love that land, too. And I don't go anywhere without my candy either. Too cute!
He is a laugh. Thanks for sharing. I love the thoughtful things kids come up with. Your blog is so cute. I'm glad Isabelle's ears are on the mend. Ethan used to yell and yell until we figured out there was fluid in his ears and had the surgery. Good luck with the "quiet voice." We're still working in that! So good to see all of you, even if it's in pictures. Congrats, Briant, on your graduation. Have fun in Cali. I bet it is a great relief to be going home. Love you!
Dylans journal entry is halarious!
Funny to think Isabelle's learning to talk softly now... so glad everything worked out!
Good job sounding all that out Dylan! You would get along great with my oldest two candy lovers and marker users!
Please! I was Elder VOLANTE and I served in Rio de Janeiro North Mission. I found, accidentally, the SPENCER FRYE (and Tara FRYE) Blogspot, but I cannot send them any e-mail. I served with HIM. He was one of my specials companions. PLEASE, Let him knowing that I'm alive! hehehe could you send him my e-mail? aron_utah @ yahoo.com or aron_utah @ hotmail.com (MSN)...
THANK YOU, SO VERY MUCH!
Amanda, I'm so sorry we missed you on your last day here! I forgot to check my cell phone messages for two days! I didn't tell Sage you guys are gone, because she'd be as sad as I am. Good luck, and please keep in touch.
Hello Fryes. I don't know if you remember me. I'm Gina, I married Christian Anderson, son of George and Gayle. I found your blog through Amy's. Hopefully we will see you at Heather's wedding in sept.!
Post a Comment