7.11.2008

A.I. Continued




3 comments:

Alli's Keeper said...

Hey!! So I totally JUST saw all your comments that you left on my site! I am not good at this! So glad you are in Cali, and sooo jealous! The wedding was beautiful, I will email you some pics. I was looking at your pictures and was thinking, "Wow Amanda knows some really beautiful people!" Then I realized you were at American Idol, a little slow I guess. How in the world did you get back stage? That's so neat, and you look great!! Talk to you soon. Love Kathryn

Cousins Family said...

I am so jealous! I love American Idol and wish I could go to one of the concerts. Glad to see you guys are doing well and having fun adjusting to a new home. We still miss you a bunch!

Heatherbether said...

Wow, how fun!!! You look great girl!