Casey and I went to an American Idol concert with the top 10. Afterwards we got to meet them and take pics, it was really FUN!
7.11.2008
American Idol
created by Frye Kids at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Casey and I went to an American Idol concert with the top 10. Afterwards we got to meet them and take pics, it was really FUN!
created by Frye Kids at 12:42 PM
5 comments:
So Fun! I love it!
OH. MY. GOSH. AMANDA! You are so stinkin' lucky! I was so into American Idol this season- it was pathetic! I miss you! I'm glad you are doing fun things out there! I just got back from a week of Girls Camp.
David Cook!!? You got a picture with him!? I love him! I was probably the only one in Utah who wanted him to win...how fun! Ill bet it was a good concert. Good pics!
How fun! I love your bangs, as always you look beautiful!
You guys are such rock stars.
Post a Comment