7.05.2008

Happy 4th of July!!






For the 4th we went to my brother Ryan's house where we swam, ate, swam and then ate some more. Ryan is an amazing BBQ(er) and the food was fabulous. We had lots of desserts and then did our own firework show. The kids had fun with their cousins as you can see!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! We sure do miss you, but I'm glad that you get to be close to your family!

Tara and Spencer Frye said...

I LOVE SQUIRT!!!!

Madsen Family said...

CUTE pictures! Hopefully we can see you when we come out this summer!

janel said...

I love how all the personalities of the kids are captured in those four pictures! Of course it makes us miss you guys even more! Having your former desk and swimming pool and maternity clothes help ease the pain a bit (just kidding!), but it is not the same without you guys! Hope CA is treating you well!

Unknown said...

I just love that last picture!

Sorensen Family said...

It looks like you guys are all settled out there in Cali...hope you guys are having a good time! Everyone is getting so big and of course sooo cute!

Cheri said...

Your kids are always the cutest! Just beautiful!