
Our Dylan just had his birthday last week and we can hardly believe that he is already 6. Dylan is the best child any one could ask for. He is a great helper, obedient, silly, loving and loves to play with his little brother! we are grateful for Dylan in our family, he brings such happiness and excitement to our family, we love you Dylan!
7.31.2008
Dylan turns 6!
created by Frye Kids at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday big boy! I can't believe he is six!!! And he will be a first grader next month!! Remember the Mrs. Grafton days? I love the pictures of him growing up too!!
We la-la-laLove Dylan! Happy (belated) birthday to him! Hope you guys are good... we MISS YOU!!!
wow! 6... awesome... I love that last picture of him... he is a frye through and through!
Happy Birthday, buddy! Most of my memories of him was when he was a little squrt, like 2 or 3. I cant believe it that he is 6. He is so handsome and a great example for the little brother and sisters to live by!
Post a Comment