8.01.2008

Summer Fun










This summer is going so fast, here are some of the thing we've been doing lately. Swimming, helping Grayson learn to walk and having our hand at a little cowgirl action by helping the cowboys practice roping!

9 comments:

Tara and Spencer Frye said...

I want to come play too! I miss those cute kids... and you and B too. :)

Heather said...

You are the cutest cowgirl EVER! Isabelle's hair is getting so long and the kids look like they are totally soaking in the summer. So fun!

janel said...

Awesome pictures. I didn't know people moved to CA to become cowgirls, but you look the part! We miss your cute kids.

Heatherbether said...

Hey cowgirl, now you've got to head up our way to come visit us. We live in the country and you'll fit right in. Our kids would have a great time together and we've got lots of room for ya!! How bout it partner?

Stephanie said...

Hey Amanda! It looks like the kids are having so much fun! I have to admit that since you moved away we haven’t spent nearly enough time outside. I miss you guys!

caldwell said...

Your kids are so cute!! And not to mention that you are beautiful. I am glad you are having fun in Cali.!

Amy and Sean said...

Hey Amanda!! Remember me, Amy Anderson? Well, it's Entrekin now, and we just started this blogging thing. You can find us at Entrekinfamily.blogspot.com. Your family is absolutely beautiful! Hope you're having a great day!

Alli's Keeper said...

I love your long hair! What a gorgeous picture of you on the four wheeler!! I check your blog everyday and I'm here to tell you to update it! hehe Great pictures of adorable kids! Love it!

Alli's Keeper said...

I loved your call yesterday! You made my day!!