Dylan has just completed his first week of first grade! He is following in his Mama's and Nana's footsteps and attending Mt. George Elementary. So far he loves it and is slowly meeting some new friends. He told me on Tuesday "it was kind of boring because he had to do more work than play".....it might be a long year for him! I think his favorite part so far is being able to bring a lunch to school. It has been fun for me to see some of my old teachers there, some picking up grandkids from school and others just volunteering. Good luck Dylan!
8.22.2008
School Starts!
created by Frye Kids at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
He's so cute! We miss you guys like crazy and can't wait until we see you next...at Disneyland!! Tell Dylan good luck and we love him!
I can't believe Dylan is going to Mt. George - that is so funny. Tell him to look in the Boys bathroom under the third urinal from the left - I think I left some gum there 20 years ago...=)
Your kids are getting so big. We hope you are all doing well!
Wow! I cant believe that little sqirt Dlyan is already in the first grade! Hope he has a good year!
How funny that he goes to the same school! He's so grown up!
Tell Dylan and all of your kids hi! We miss you so much- I have been thinking that I need to call you- especially as we have been seeing a lot of Spencer!
Hi Amanda! It was so fun to see your blog and your darling family! I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my list. It would be fun to keep in touch that way. You can view mine through Celeste blog.
Post a Comment