1.13.2009

Spring or Winter??




To clarify, since my kids are apparently cookie cutter kids....Isabelle and Grayson are enjoying reason number 519 why we moved to California...... Yesterday 79 degrees today 72.

7 comments:

janel said...

Is that picture of Abigail or Isabelle? Your cute kids sure look alike.

Celeste said...

Is Isabelle wearing her snow boots?? At least she misses us! j/k. I want warm weather!!

The Woolley's said...

I guess it is Isabelle, but David thinks it is Abigail! We totally miss you all so very much! Glad you're enjoying the warm weather though!

Alli's Keeper said...

I want to have 70 degree weather!! I'm jealous! I love the post, they sure are growing up. Grayson is taking his time growing hair just like Allison. hehe Hey I tried finding you on Facebook but couldn't...where are you? Add me as a friend!

Heather said...

Im on my way... remember how having babies in Jan has serious setbacks. I need you!

Leah said...

Uggg. I am so jealous. We are kicking ourselves for staying. We could have been at Pepperdine in MALIBU!!! WHAT WERE WE THINKING???!!!

Well, I'm glad you guys are there enjoying the sunshine.

Andrew said...

I was in Detroit last week enjoying -10 degree weather...AWESOME!!

I might have to start looking for job back in Cali...;-)