12.29.2008

Merry Christmas






We hope everyone had a great Christmas with family and friends and everyone enjoys a great new year!



6 comments:

Andrew said...

We had a wonderful Christmas, thanks for hangin' out with us!

janel said...

Such a cute nativity re-enactment!

Sorensen Family said...

Good heavens, your kids are sooo stinkin cute! Looks like everyone was happy with their Christmas booty. Drew is really getting into Transformers right now and Im sure he and Dylan would have fun transforming together!

Dionne said...

You Fryes are so cute! I found this picture that Raleigh drew that said, "MY FAMILY" on the top. Then there was a picture of her with a husband labeled, "Dillin" and a couple of kids with illegible names. I think I know which "Dillin" she was referring to!!

Leah said...

Cute, cute, cute. Looks like you guys had a good one :)

Heatherbether said...

LOVE your bling bling!!!!