DisNeyLanD!!!! We took our annual Bosch family trip to Disneyland this past week and had a blast. We left Grayson at home with Grandma and need I say more?! we had A LOT of fun, sorry Grayson!
11.24.2008
The happiest place on Earth
created by Frye Kids at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Amanda,
You look pretty much amazing. Seriously, I am so happy you posted pictures as I have been sorely missing your family. (and yes I miss you especially three times a week as I drive up ninth to preschool and see your house). I cannot beleive how old and beautiful Abigail is becoming, although in some pictures it is hard to tell her and Isabell apart. Emi lost her first tooth but unlike Dylan has a gaping hole in her mouth... Your brood is just so incredibly cute, and you are wonderful and I miss you. (I also miss that preggo thing where we were both huge at the same time, now I'm wishing I had you to share my misery:) though I am sure you are happy not to be... Hope you are having a fabulous fall.
Love, Heather
btw- random yes, but Sean and I got into an argument the other day about what kind of car you drive... really stupid I know, but I'm sure I was right. Is it a Tahoe or Denali? thanks, just don't ask...
SOOOO glad you are back blogging! love em
I am so glad that you are back to blogging. Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. I can't wait for our family to go again.
Is Abigail as tall as Dylan?? Holy smokes!
Adorable! Celeste said it was so fun! I am just sorry some of you got sick.
Post a Comment