11.24.2008

We are Back!






After months of just life happening I am finally back blogging. This is what we have been up to the last few months! 


For Halloween we went trick or treating with our cousins and ate lots of candy!








































Dylan lost both of his bottom teeth. You can't tell in the picture because his adult teeth were already growing in behind his baby teeth, so it is like he never lost teeth, interesting I know! 

4 comments:

janel said...

I love Abigail's pink "witch" boots!

Brittani said...

its about time! geez. is the whole family coming to town for thanksgiving? Rich, Ryann and I will be driving to Napa tomorrow. if you need to escape the insanity let me know... wait, will you be at turkey bowl at west park on thanksgiving morning? if not, i believe you guys better plan on it.

Dionne said...

Look at those Frye kids!! I love Abigail's witch costume- it is so cute! And I remember DYLAN in the dinosaur costume (sniffle)- we miss you guys! Glad you're back blogging! I was going to leave a comment on your Paramore Springs post (I have that title memorized because it's all I saw when I wanted to pull up your blog and see how you've been doing)- anyway, I wanted to leave a comment that said, "AMANDA! You really need to update your blog!!"

Cheri said...

How fun and cute! Your kids are so beautiful and even on camera full of personality!! It is hard to believe they are so grown-up, but Juliette is of course almost 3 so... of course they are! :) Hope you all are doing well!