6.21.2009

Washington D.C.












Briant and I just returned from D.C. with all the Frye's for a family wedding. It was so fun to be there with all adults and NO kids....life was good. We saw all the fun sites and enjoyed being with family!

10 comments:

April Kennedy said...

not only is that our old stomping ground from when we were first married, but that is also "our" temple! glad you guys had fun!

Zach said...

I'm so jealous!!! Hope you had fun. Happy RE-Packing. Can't wait to hear how your trip(s) were. Be safe.

Jaime

Brittani said...

I am glad you guys had a good time! my family had a blast too. i am jealous

Kelly said...

I love all the pics!! I'm glad you got to get away...have fun on the next trip too!!

Cathy said...

OK did you not take one picture with me in it???HaHa

Heather said...

You pretty much look fantastic! Sounds like a well deserved trip, and to go to that temple... awesome.

janel said...

I don't think anyone would have ever guessed you are a mom of four!!! I'm glad you had a great time!

Crook Family said...

Panda... what fun! and Cabo too? my oh my

Tara and Spencer Frye said...

we miss you!

Dionne said...

Amanda Frye! Do you know how close we are to DC?? It's 3 hours away from us!! We could've hung out . . . sniff, sniff . . . It looks like you had so much fun! Miss you!