What a vacation! We spent 7 days with our friends in Cabo and stayed in his parents house. It was equipped with our own Chef, Cosme, who has cooked for Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo, Sophia the housekeeper, an infinity pool, game room, putting green and beautiful views even while you shower. We attempted to surf, rode wave runners, ate, snorkeled, sun bathed, ate, tried to fill my closet (should of brought more clothes), enjoyed the view from my room, ate, fed stray Cabo animals, went 4-wheeling in our Jeep, took at glass bottom boat to another beach, ate, looked in all wells for any sanitary water (oxymoron?), ate, and sun bathed some more. Did I miss my kids?? I wont say............
7.02.2009
Cabo Wabo
created by Frye Kids at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
WOW!! What a trip! I'm glad you had a great time! What a fantastic 7 days....loved all the pics! Welcome home :)
You look so carefree! What a beautiful place! But sure glad you're back.
wow. i am so jealous. it looks like you guys had an amazing time!
OH MY HECK!!! What a party! I have been dying for a vacation and would have been happy with a weekend away to anywhere, but now I'm thinking I need to go live it up too! That is so great to get away from the kids, I won't blame you one bit if you didn't miss them!
That is so cool!!!! That looked like it was so much fun.
Are you ready to run on Saturday? HeHeHe
Welcome back. We have missed you at running.
That place looks amazing!!! it must have been so much fun...and no kids!! :) great pictures.
SO FUN! I am so glad you had a great trip! The pictures are beautiful! We miss you guys!
I am obsessed with looking at your pictures from paradise! Seriously this is the third time I've been to your site. I'd better leave a message or else this just makes me weird. I am vicariously relaxing as I imagine all the wonderful food, scenery, and beaches you took in. You guys deserved the R&R, thanks for the post!!!
How disgusting! Who would EVER want to go there. I much prefer my 110 degree back yard with no pool.
What a wonderful vacation. Dave and I were just saying we are due to really get away. This makes me want to go BAD! Your pictures are beautiful and that vacation will stay with you guys for a long time. You look so relaxed and filled with happiness. And it is good to have a break from the kids. I always come back ready to be a better mommy full of patience and appreciation for them.
I get to come on the next trip, right!?!
Holy smokes. That looks amazing!
About the crib tent. We got one at walmart.com. I think it was about $50 and worth every penny. Not as sturdy as we would have liked, but it bought us another 6 months of Eliza napping. GOOD LUCK! I feel for you.
WOW! that looks like so much fun! Someday I will go on a vacation like that without my kids but for now I'm stuck on a 3.5 hour feeding cycle... Oh' the joys of a new baby. I'm so glad you are doing so well! We miss you guys.
Oh my gosh, Amanda! You guys must've had so much fun. You did NOT miss your kids!!
Hey, can you introduce me to your friends so we can become BFF's, cause I'm needing a trip to Cabo right about now!! Lucky Dog!
Post a Comment