10.07.2009

Apple Hill







We had our annual Apple hill trip with my sister Amy and her family. The kids had a blast playing with cousins, eating kettle corn, picking apples, eating carmel apples, feeding the animals, and having a sleep over with cousins. Overall a great weekend!

6 comments:

janel said...

What a good tradition! I need something like that. Maybe I need to live in CA?

Anonymous said...

I love Apple Hill! Glad you guys had a great time.

Heatherbether said...

Totally random, but did you get a different wedding ring because the one in your header picture is not the same one from college? I somehow remember it well. Funny, because I can't seem to remember more important things....like what time the pumpkin patch field trip is! :) Hey, one of these times I want to have a college girls retreat with you and Natalie etc. ??

Alli's Keeper said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Great pictures!

Heather said...

I was thinking the same thing about the ring... is that new? And could you be any more beautifull? You were pretty in Utah, but Cali has done fabulous things to your already pretty person:) Great picture at the top of the blog:) And, we love apple Hill. I hope you tasted the apple pie:)

Stephanie said...

I love Apple Hill! I'm glad you had fun. The kids look so grown up!