My parents were spending the weekend at the beach, so we thought we would crash their peace and quiet and visit them for lunch! The kids had fun building sand castles and chasing the waves.
** Grayson does not have ketchup on his nose, he decided to kiss the driveway with his nose the other day.

2 comments:
Kissing the pavement not the best idea. I once ended up with a scab that very much resembled hitler's mustache... major bummer. How come we are preparing for winter and donning our fall layers while you guys are gallavanting on the beach? I keep telling Sean we live in the WRONG STATE!!!!!! Looks like fun:)
FUN AT THE BEACH!! Oh, I miss it already. When we were leaving Va Beach, I wanted to go "one last time" so bad that I tried to speed up the packing just so we could boogy board again. (Of course, we never made it.) Amanda- I love the picture of you and Briant! So are you growing out your bangs? We need to talk about hair- mine is sooooo long right now- I just don't know what to do with it. I've thought about the bang thing, but I'm not sure.
Post a Comment