Abigail on the way home from school today: "Mom, Paul who is in my class, his mom is a nurse."
Me: "What do you want me to be? Can I just be a mom?"
Abigail: "No, you should be a Beauty Queen!"
Doesn't she know I already am??
Abigail on the way home from school today: "Mom, Paul who is in my class, his mom is a nurse."
created by Frye Kids at 4:48 PM
7 comments:
So sweet! I hope my little girl thinks I'm a beauty queen one day!
Awww I love it! I can't wait for those conversations!
Hasn't she seen your pictures from DC and Cabo Wabo? Obviously you're basically there!
Love it!
And you have pictures to prove it!!From last Tuesday night at Scandia!!
I've always thought so :)
Oh, the things they say! Doesn't she know you look just like Sandra Bullock??? Hello!!
Post a Comment