4.17.2010

A few of mY Favorite Things!

Briant and I went to Cabo again with 4 other couples and enjoyed a lot of R&R!!
Nightly smores....
The school in one of the towns outside of cabo.
DolphinsWhat I love most about Mexico, ANYTHING goes!!




A Whale(below NOT me &Trish lol!)They hired a Mariachi band to come play at the house one night.



Sea Lion off the back of the fishing boat.We had plenty of ping-pong and pool tournaments. Breakfast that Cosme made us. Just one of the many yummy meals.We had a pinata and whoever found the largest marble inside won a un-birthday party Friday night. Hence the Mariachi band.
The beautiful Yeakey home where we stayed.
I think my butt was glued to this chair all week. :)4-wheelin' cabo styleour last dinner out!

8 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Seriously Amazing!! I need friends like you have... That is great you got to take a break.

Alli's Keeper said...

I was waiting for these! Looks like so much fun!

Brittani said...

we need an invite in the near future! haha. it looks like you guys had a blast!

Summer Hard Feet said...

WOW! what a great vacation! It will be just like that in MO next year, Sure it will, Ha :)

Heather said...

wow. That is really incredible!

~Trish said...

Ahhh. I miss it. I really do.

Heatherbether said...

What, is it all play and no work for you two? Come on! I hope baby #5 was conceived!

heidilu said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a great time soaking up sun sunshine! Can't wait to see you this summer. We miss you.