4.21.2010

WHHHY??

4 comments:

The Woolley's said...

I think they are all darling pictures and darling kids! I understand your pain, family picture time is the worst for me, I tend to overly stress about them, and then make everyone else unhappy. Good luck with future endeavors!

Heather said...

I see a common denominator in Grayson here. Send me your best two (one where he is smiling even though no one else may be:)and I'll photoshop for ya:) Its the only way to go... and if not- you just frame it and tell them what a rotten child they were later :) The attempts are well worth it- and halarious too:)

Brittani said...

the one with you and bryant standing up is sooo cute! even with a little nose picking you guys all look great! my family pictures always consist of someone jumping up and down and screaming crazy behind the camera so kids will look. but don't ever think their hair will be done.

Summer Hard Feet said...

They ALL look great, can't wait to meet them at our reunion!