5.22.2010
Abigail is 6!!
Another party down, 40 hot dogs eaten, one more headache, apron hung, new Barbies put on the shelf and one happy birthday girl. Our Peanut is officially 6 and every kid in Napa the age of 5 and 6 were here to celebrate with her! This year's theme: Beach Party......
created by Frye Kids at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Looks like it was so much fun! We had Olivia's birthday party today, too. These occasions make us so sad to not love nearby. :( By the way, love the cake!
cute cake!
Happy Birthday to your big girl! She looks just like you!
That picture of all the girls looking on to Abigail opening her present is darling! I swear we just had her 4th party at Kiwanis...
It is ridiculously hard to watch all these kids getting old SO DARN FAST. That is a super cute party- she looks thrilled :) and how n the HECK did you get that cake a rainbow inside like that? You are amazing!
Hey Amanda, It's great to catch up with you guys! I can't believe she's that old and she looks so much like you! Hope you're all well and I'm excited to keep in touch.
Happy Birthday Abigail! We can't wait to see you this summer. Looks like you had a very fun beach party!
CUTE Cake and cupcakes!!! It looks like she had so much fun!!! I can't believe she is six! So grownup already and SO beautiful like her Momma! Miss you all!
Post a Comment